12 Tips To Live Happy
Recently a girlfriend and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Austin, we both just needed to get away and enjoy a change of scenery for a few days, it was awesome. We dined out, enjoyed the great outdoors and laughed till our stomachs hurt. During our road trip, we discussed various topics but the one that stood out is what can or should do to be happy. See in our everyday lives, we are filled with lots of yang, i.e. quick pace tasks that don't include taking care of ourselves but instead taking care of others. Honestly, I've been filling extremely stressed. I have had tons of demands at the office, from clients, and family, plus like I mentioned here, I'm moving. I'm sharing these live happy tips with you but it's also something I could learn or at least do more frequently too.
Live Happy Tips
1. Wake Up Right Away, No Snoozing.
2. Hop out of bed and stretch
3. Drink infused water! Lots of water!
4. Journal - Write down 3-5 things your grateful for.
5. Think positive. Don't compare your insides to someone else outsides.
6. Wear things that make you smile, like a pair of sparkling shoes.
7. Keep a tidy space. When our space is clean and organized, we have more focus.
8. Listen to a podcast or read a book.
9. Be active. Do yoga, go for a walk/run, get outside.
10. Eat well and clean. Go with greens!
11. Disconnect from technology. No television, no radio and for sure NO social media.
12. Go to bed early.