Baby, it's cold outside
So it finally warmed up a bit in Houston yesterday, reaching a high of 70 degrees after a few weeks of 40's and 50's. Woohoo! As you well know, it has been severe snowfall in the northeast and cooler temperatures in the west and south. And while it may have heated up a bit here in Houston, winter is far from over. This cold weather has kept many of us inside, in bed, and layered under covers. In addition to wanting to stay inside all day, all I've done is wear sweats. I love sweats, especially in the winter, they're less restricting than jeans and can be worn out of the house without judgment. In the old days, sweats were frowned upon as anything you would wear outside your home but now, they're fashionable. Today, I'm sharing with you a few of my favorites.
- I buy these pretty much in every color. So inexpensive!
- Need an elevated pair, try these.
- I miss Brooklyn. Heck, I miss New York.
- Hoodies are the best, love this one.
- I covet this, this and this.
- Love this gold striped pair! Wear these out on for Friday night drinks.
- I got a pair similar to these for Christmas, and I've already worn them 3x.