I'm sure by the title you think this in reference to Martha Stewart. Sorry, to disappoint but it certainty is NOT! This post is all about the goodies I've been coveting over on Waiting on Martha. Here are the details and why:
1. You know by my Instagram that I'm a spiritual person and I believe in meditation. So, naturally when I saw this Little Box of Rocks: Wildflower edition, I had to tell you about it. The set includes Moonstone, Aquamarine, Amethyst, Clear Quartz, and Wildflower Seeds in a muslin, hand-stamped sachet set inside a Wooden gift box hand-wrapped in black satin ribbon. Makes the perfect gift for a girl or guy who is on a spiritual journey. There are other options too.
2. Last weekend while hanging by the pool, I broke the handle on my straw tote, so I think it's about time for a replacement, wouldn't you agree? I'm thinking this El Victor Natural with Rainbow Tassel or this "Out of Office" Straw bag. What are your thoughts? Both are adorable and gets the job done.
3. With Fourth of July around the corner and the summers heat already here, I think this American Flag hat makes a good head protector. Perfect for sailing too! And while you're sailing be sure to thank the captain with this Admiral Anchor Brass Bottle Opener.
4. For those obsessing over the twins, yep, the Carter's. Jay and Bey's! I recommend these "buzzed" stemless wine glasses to celebrate or to drink up with until their first photos are released.
5. Last but not least, for all my girl bosses, I recommend this "Girl Boss" Dome Paperweight, which by the way is on SALE! It's a small desk accessory that speaks volumes. Love this catch all too.
SHOP THE POST