Other than velvet this year, another trend being spotted almost everywhere, are blazers. You will see them in oversized plaid print, velvet, sequins and traditional with an edge. And I couldn't be happier, blazers are a favorite finishing piece. Pulling an outfit together perfectly. If you want to update your ensemble or make it a bit polished, check out these blazers I have "pulled together". Pun intended!
- This is a classic double breasted blazer perfect for day or night. Love the heather gray.
- Because what girls doesn't like a ruffle? This ruffled lapel double-breasted blazer is perfect too.
- To honor the late Hugh Hefner (or if you just love velvet), I say go for this rich colored tuxedo blazer.
- This blazer is giving us the cold shoulder. And it's only $22!
- Got a sleeveless LBD, well stay warm with this sequin collarless blazer or this embellished blazer.
- This frill sleeve fitted blazer is dramatic and fun.