Earlier this year we saw a BIG emergence of ruffles. These frills and thrills were flouncing away on everything from tops to shirts and dresses to skirts. Now that we've reached fall, you may have noticed that the saga continues. And I like it! It's romantic, without looking like an episode of Little House on the Prairie. Nowadays, the patterns and silhouettes are tailored and chic. Want to get in on the trend? #LetsGo
SHOP RUFFLES FOR EACH OCCASION
- Love this ruffle pullover for the office.
- Adore this bold red one should dress for a work event; this racerback floor length gown for a gala.
- A one shoulder number for date night.
- This floral ruffle sweatshirt number for a fall/winter baby shower.
- How cool is the menswear-inspired ruffle skirt, perfect for a day at the theater.
- The tuxedo-styled ruffle pants are everything for a girls night out.
- For casual Fridays, go for this checked shirt gets an unexpected update from wrap detailing in back and ruffles at the shoulders.