A Dozen Things I Can't Live Without
Today, I want to share with you a dozen things I can't live without, I'm going the material route as it is only Tuesday and I want to keep it fun and light. These things make me smile (some of them even get me excited). Please keep in mind my items aren’t in any particular order of importance. Honestly, I couldn’t possibly begin to rank my them, that's way too much of a challenge. K?! Now, lets get to a dozen things that make me happy, shall we.
1. Chloe Parfum - I like them all, from Love Story to Chloe Roses. The scents are sophisticated, feminine and seductive.
2. Planner - I have been using a tangible planner since 10th grade. So, while I use my iCloud calendar, I still prefer writing things down. This year, I'm using this planner.
3. J. Crew CeCe flats - These are my all time favorite flats. I have them in black and brown, leather and suede.
4. Nutella - Who doesn't like hazelnut? This stuff is my drug. I like it on blueberry bagels, waffles and alone.
5. Essie Ballet Slippers - No matter the time of year, ballet slippers is my go to nail polish color. It goes with any and everything. And it hide chips extremely well.
6. Candles - I burn candles daily. And will buy them pretty much anywhere, but my two favorites are White Barn Mahogany Teakwood and Henri Bendel Fig.
7. Michael Kors Watch - I'm totally obsessed with MK watches. I'm somewhat clumsy (I bump into at least one wall weekly), and these watch faces never scratch or crack. I have this gold and similar silver version. So worth having.
8. NYX Eden Matte Lipstick and Kat Von D Lolita Lipstick - A red and a pink! I own many a lipsticks and glosses, but these two by far are my most worn colors. I like NYX Eden when I'm feeling bold. And Lolita for when I'm more muted.
9. Kettle Jalapeno Chips - I'm Southern. So, naturally, I love my spicy snacks. These chips are gluten free and amazing!
10. St. Ives Apricot Scrub - I started using this when I was 9 years. I'm 38 now. This is a beauty staple, it prevent breakouts from the onset. Love this.
11. Beautiful Shoes - If there is one thing I never keep tired of trying on, it's shoes. In my opinion shoes complete the look. In addition to loving the CeCe flats, Dolce Vita is my go to brand. Comfortable, trendy and reasonable priced.
12. Malibu Rum - When it comes to cocktails, anything rum fits the bill. I always have a bottle of Malibu Rum on hand, so after a long day or week, I can mix up a rum spritizer.